The Dominion Building – 8 Queen St. E., Brampton
This 12,000 sq.ft. historic landmark building was originally built in 1889. Work included restoration to the stone and brick facade, wood window restoration and replacement, lead-coated copper roof replacement, clock tower restoration and a 4,500 sq.ft. addition complete with new elevator installation and complete mechanical and electrical systems, accommodating ground floor restaurant uses and two levels of office space.