- Client : City of Brampton
- Location : 1 Theatre Lane, Brampton
- Consultant : Candevcon Ltd.
- Contract Type : Design Build, Private-Public Partnership
- Project Value : $20,000,000
- Project Size : 600 Parking Stalls
- Duration : 34 Months (Completed August 1997)
- This Private-Public redevelopment partnership included the design-build of a three level (600 stall) underground parking structure, new road construction, intersection realignment, municipal servicing, CN Rail and GO Transit grade separation and a Canada Post distribution centre relocation. The redevelopment of this site was a key stepping stone for downtown Brampton’s overall plan. The parking structure would eventually become the base on which Brampton’s Rose Theatre would be built.