- Client : Market Square (Brampton) Inc.
- Location : 24 Queen Street East, Brampton
- Consultant : Ian Johnson Architect Inc.
- Contract Type : Design Build
- Project Value : $10,000,000
- Project Size : 77,000 sq.ft.
- Duration : 18 Months (Completed July 2001)
Full renovation and restoration to a 11 storey office tower in downtown Brampton. Originally constructed in 1965, the renovation of this building included new window systems, roofing, fully automated mechanical and electrical systems, complete with high-end finishes to all common areas. This project also included the construction of a new underground pedestrian access tunnel between the business centre and the adjacent underground municipal parking garage.
Leasehold improvements included work for tenants such as the City of Brampton Parks and Recreation department, BDC Bank, Algoma University, Investor’s Group, Pro-Pharma Pharmaceuticals, several legal firms and various provincial government agencies and offices.