- Client : Eglinton St. George’s United Church
- Location : 35 Lytton Boulevard, Toronto
- Consultant : Black & Moffat Architect Limited
- Contract Type : Stipulated Price Contract
- Project Value : $3,800,000
- Project Size : 7,300 sq.ft. sanctuary and 26,000 sq.ft. ancillary and office space
- Duration : 18 months (Completed December 2002)
The renovation, restoration and addition to Eglinton St. George’s United Church consisted of a partial addition, window replacement and stone masonry restoration. The project also included a full interior renovation as well as complete replacement of the mechanical and electrical systems. The building was partially occupied during the final stages of construction. The project was delivered on time and on budget.
Inzola Construction later returned to complete Phase 2, the renovation of the lower level west wing, which was left unfinished during the initial construction. The remainder of the building was fully occupied and operational during construction. Phase 2 was undertaken as a four month Construction Management Contract, completed in September 2004, with a project value of $430,000.