- Client : City of Brampton
- Location : 2 Wellington Road West, Brampton
- Consultant : Dunlop Farrow Architects Inc.
- Contract Type : Design Build
- Project Value : $27,200,000
- Project Size : 180,000 sq.ft. office and 480 underground parking spaces
- Duration : 39 months (Completed December 1990)
The City Hall proposal was submitted as a complete design build package with the proponents required to provide the location as well as the building design. This project consisted of a 6 storey building with 180,000 sq.ft. of administration office space, a six storey atrium, clock tower and four levels of underground parking to accommodate 480 vehicles.
The City Hall project was recognized by many, including the Toronto Star, as a project that set Downtown Brampton in a whole new direction. It was the catalyst that stimulated redevelopment and growth for the next two decades and continues to do so today. The Toronto Star referred to Brampton City Hall as a GTA Landmark.